Information on the treatment of cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website server and contains some anonymous information that allows the website to remember certain data.
It is always possible to modify the settings of your browser so as not to accept the storage of cookies, even if this choice could negatively affect the use of the contents of the website.
- Session or browsing cookies used for the sole purpose of effective communication on the network and may be necessary to provide any service explicitly requested by the user.
- Analytical cookies, used for the collection of information in anonymous form and for statistical purposes on the number of users and the pages consulted, these cookies may be managed through the "Google Analitycs" service to which we refer to know how it is managed and the policies applied. ( https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it )
- Functional cookies allow the user to navigate according to certain preferences, such as the choice of language or other, and allow us to optimize the use of information.
In addition, cookies allow you to know which areas of the site have been visited.
The cookies used may be persistent and remain stored on your computer until they expire or session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies can also be used for other functions:
- Identification of the user on the site
- Allow the shopping cart to operate, where applicable.
- Provide content relevant to your interests or related topics based on the content consulted.
The "Help" section of your browser or using one of the guides on the internet can help you set your cookie management settings correctly and you can change your browser settings so that you are notified when cookies are sent. You can also delete stored cookies at any time through your browser settings and you can also accept or reject cookies by deactivating the cookies function in your browser, being aware that some parts of the site and some web pages may not work properly.
The following information summarizes the management of the site regarding the processing of personal data collected, both anonymously, during navigation, and explicitly, if the user completes one of the forms available to contact us, and is provided to all those who use and / or interact with our web services at the addresses:
The processing of personal data provided and/or inferred by browsing the Site is carried out for the following purposes:
- allow navigation on the Site, and access, where and if provided. (execution of the service)
- to compile statistics on the use of the Site, anonymously. (legitimate interest)
- verification and control of the correct functioning of the Site and to ascertain possible abuses and/or responsibilities in the event of unlawful acts committed during navigation (legitimate interest)
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, therefore, the simple access to the Site involves the acquisition by these data.
We inform you that the processing of your personal data will be carried out through computer systems and may consist, in addition to their collection, their recording, storage, modification, communication, cancellation.
All personal data processed will be subject to procedures to ensure adequate security measures, as required by current legislation and for the time strictly necessary for the purpose.
All personal data collected in accordance with the above will not be communicated or disseminated to third parties, except at the request of the judicial authorities.
As provided for by art. 13 of RGPD (EU) 2016/679, we remind you of the right to request access to your personal data, correction, deletion (where applicable) or limitation of processing.
It will always be possible to request the revocation of the authorization to process the data for which you have given your consent and, if you do not consider yourself to be protected, to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
All rights can be exercised by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond without delay.